– It’s a long story, that may one day makes sense if you head on over to www.goodmorningdreamer.com
– When you have to chew so much it hurts your temples.
A real, dyslexic person invented a font that makes it easier to distinguish between commonly confused letters. Which is great, but may not help my baby.
– When you haven’t done dishes in a while and all the big forks are dirty.
– Nor the tip of his head.
– Regarding the funny and fabulous Hannah Pembroke’s performance at LMA’s NIGHT SHIFT improv comedy show.
– Saturday morning with Amy