– On the subject of the proper level of investment one should make in sunglasses.
– On the subject of comedy shows.
– Apparently I can be a blustery breather.
– Sentences can go haywire if the right word goes A.W.O.L.
– Neighing horses are a powerful force indeed.
– In life. In spirit. In money. In love. Everything.
– I considered setting the tree on fire just to make her make sense, but apparently Cockatoos are not delicious.
– To da bouncer at da club. Got a laugh and us in for free. Say it out loud and you’ll know why.
– On the subject of cheese.
– Shopping for rural homes and land can be such a disappointment in Australia.
– Because in warm places people just go outside to play in the sun and don’t use their brains.