– When you haven’t done dishes in a while and all the big forks are dirty.
– Nor the tip of his head.
– Regarding the funny and fabulous Hannah Pembroke’s performance at LMA’s NIGHT SHIFT improv comedy show.
– Saturday morning with Amy
– After her talk at the Make Nice conference.
– That’s Willie Nelson and Waylon (Jennings) to you.
– We are making progress every day. (Leap + Jump)
– We were discussing who would look after our pet goat and donkey when we travelled. If we had a pet goat and donkey.
– It fills in the hole and bridges the gap. Where your tooth used to be. Duh.
– Casting call: teenaged Hasidic Jew, male, riding electric one wheel skateboard, with dapper Fedora, wispy shylocks and that shirt thing with the dangly tassels.
– Regarding a particularly fragrant flower.