– To da bouncer at da club. Got a laugh and us in for free. Say it out loud and you’ll know why.
– On the subject of cheese.
– Shopping for rural homes and land can be such a disappointment in Australia.
– Because in warm places people just go outside to play in the sun and don’t use their brains.
– It’s a long story, that may one day makes sense if you head on over to www.goodmorningdreamer.com
– When you have to chew so much it hurts your temples.
– When you haven’t done dishes in a while and all the big forks are dirty.
– Nor the tip of his head.
– Regarding the funny and fabulous Hannah Pembroke’s performance at LMA’s NIGHT SHIFT improv comedy show.
– Saturday morning with Amy
– After her talk at the Make Nice conference.