– Fruit? Or breed of dog? Either way it was tasty.
– In other words, there’s only one coffee, and it’s hers.
– We can afford all the books we want, as long as we have a lottery card.
– When you’re hungry sometimes you eat a few letters.
– Yes. Fela, Femi, and the kind you get from boys.
– She likes to eat dinner, eat ice cream, and go to bed – quickly. I like to eat dinner, eat ice cream, and go to bed – slowly.
– I’m no fortune teller, but it’s crystal clear to me: More sleep.
– On the subject of the proper level of investment one should make in sunglasses.
– On the subject of comedy shows.
– Apparently I can be a blustery breather.
– Sentences can go haywire if the right word goes A.W.O.L.