– When you’re hungry sometimes you eat a few letters.
– Yes. Fela, Femi, and the kind you get from boys.
– She likes to eat dinner, eat ice cream, and go to bed – quickly. I like to eat dinner, eat ice cream, and go to bed – slowly.
– When she gets tired of waiting for me and starts to lose patience.
– I’m no fortune teller, but it’s crystal clear to me: More sleep.
– That’s what I do on this site. Quotes. Quips. Quirps.
– On the subject of the proper level of investment one should make in sunglasses.
– On the subject of comedy shows.
– Apparently I can be a blustery breather.
– Sentences can go haywire if the right word goes A.W.O.L.
– Neighing horses are a powerful force indeed.